1. Collection of information
UAB “Grafaite” follows the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and the General Data Protection Regulation.
The following information about guests is collected by UAB „Grafaite“ Sales, Marketing and Communication Department, website www.hotelgrafaite.lt
We collect data about our Guests using:
- electronic marketing and registration forms;
- when you order our services;
- after you provide details about yourself through the booking system.
2. Use of Personal Information
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- providing you with accommodation services;
- handling orders, registration, inquiries;
- sending you information about our services and special offers (if you agree to receive such information);
- contacting you to evaluate the quality of services provided.
Under no circumstances will the personal data you provide be passed on to third parties, except in the following cases:
- if you have your consent to the disclosure of Personal Data;
- law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
With your consent, contact you by phone or email. For direct marketing purposes, we will try to send you information about special offers that may be of interest to you. You can adjust your receipt of this information at any time by contacting us by email. email firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes without giving reasons, as well as to request in writing the correction of incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data.
- by submitting a written, e-mail or telephone request to us to suspend the processing of Personal Data;
- find out what data we process about you;
- be forgotten, demand that we destroy the data we process about you;
- require us to transfer the data we process about you to another controller of personal data;
- expressing your disagreement immediately or submitting a subsequent notice of disagreement with the processing of your Personal Data for Direct Marketing purposes.
By ordering our services, you agree that your Personal Data will be used to perform the accommodation service. You agree in advance that we have the right to store your Personal Data on the server in the cloud to the extent necessary in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
You must submit to us in writing any request or instruction relating to the processing of your personal data in one of the following ways:
- by submitting such a request or instruction to us directly at: Aušros str. 1, Siauliai LT-81493, Lithuania
- by sending such a request or instruction to the e-mail address email@example.com which you provided to us during the reservation.